- Thirteen years’ print and digital B2B and B2C editorial experience
- Worked at magazine and book publishing houses and digital content agencies as a managing and commissioning editor, features writer and content writer
- Freelance editor and writer for global brands
- Strong client-facing, production and project management skills
I am a freelance content writer, editor and social media manager based in London, following stints in Melbourne and Kuala Lumpur.
I specialise in food, travel and lifestyle content within both the B2B and B2C spaces and across print, web and social channels.
I am a member of The Hoxby Collective of freelancers – find me on LinkedIn here: linkedin.com/in/helenalexander1
Over the past five years of freelance life, I have:
- Written content for global brands including Amnesty International, Expedia, Flight Centre, IKEA, Lenovo, Millennium Hotels, Procter & Gamble, Nikon, Sony, Qantas, Air Asia and Swisse
- Published in international magazine and websites, including Elite Traveler, Hitched and Lifestyle Asia, as well as Ink feature commissions for inflight magazines including Scoot, Tiger Tales and Fah Thai
- Worked on campaigns within digital content marketing agencies, including Ogilvy, DTDigital, King Content, Media Giants and Edge
- Developed and executed social media strategies for food and drink brands, including Ruby Violet, CoBa and the Bone Daddies group
- Contributed and sub-edited content for news and media agencies, including Ninemsn and Private Media
- Edited print and digital magazines, including Brown Brothers’ quarterly Epicurean magazine and Frontier travel retail magazine